PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
- Areas of expertise
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding your Personal Injury Claim
- Fee Structure: Personal Injury
- Buying & Selling Your Home
- Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney
- Criminal Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Divorce & Family
- Employment Law for Employees
- Elderly & Vulnerable Client Affairs
- Landlord & Tenant/Housing
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trusts & Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection
Accidents at Work
Suffered an accident at work? You may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Suffering injury from an accident can have devastating and life changing consequences for both you and your family. Our team of Personal Injury solicitors have years of experience winning cases and successfully recovering compensation on behalf of people like you who have suffered injury from accidents at work, working tirelessly to ensure they get the compensation they deserve.
Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure a safe workplace for employees. These responsibilities include providing you with a safe system of work, ensuring you have the correct personal protective equipment to carry out your job safely, the premises are safe for you to work and adequate training and supervision is provided. Where employers fail to meet these responsibilities leading to an accident causing you to sustain injury, you are entitled to make a 'No Win No Fee' compensation claim.
Common types of workplace accidents include:
- Cuts or loss of limb as a result of defective/faulty machinery
- Failing to provide correct personal protective equipment such as safety boots resulting in an injury sustained to the foot
- Inadequate training given impairing the employee's ability to do this job leading to a workplace injury
- Slips and trips on workplace floors caused by debris or dangerous services
- Exposure to harmful and dangerous substances
- Attacks on employees by violent patients or customers
To read more on recent accident at work claims, read our case studies.
Employers must have insurance to cover claims against them by employees for accidents at work. This is known as Employers Liability Insurance. Therefore any compensation awarded following an accident is paid by the employer's insurance company and not directly by your employer. Your employer is not allowed to treat you unfairly or dismiss you as a result of making a workplace claim.
Pardoes' Personal Injury team have won hundreds of claims on behalf of employees sustaining injury from accidents at work. Whatever the type of accident claim, we can help. Rest assured, there are not many cases the team hasn't come across before.
If you believe you'll have difficulties in travelling to our offices, not a problem. We can arrange for free home visits if necessary ensuring that we keep your claim as stress and hassle free as possible.
No matter how big or small your injury, if you have suffered an accident at work contact one of our personal injury lawyers today for a no obligation consultation. All the initial advice we offer you is free and your enquiry will be treated in the strictest confidence. Contact Jonathan Rich on 01823 446204 or Mark Jones on 01823 446206. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Man loses limb after being injured by dangerous machine at work - February 2014
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
The Court of Appeal has confirmed the decision of the High Court in the ... more