Care Home Fees

If you, or a family member, are paying for care then you may be entitled to financial help. Many people who are in care homes are incorrectly paying care fees that the NHS should be funding. Alternatively, you may be entitled to financial support from the Local Council. 

How can we help? 

The costs of long-term care can be very expensive. The care system itself can be daunting and difficult to navigate.

At Pardoes we are highly experienced in the recovery of care home fees. If you, or a family member, are paying for care then please contact us to discuss what help you may be entitled to.

We can assist people who are in care homes and wrongly paying fees that the NHS should be funding.

If you are receiving care in your own home and are worried about the costs, we can make sure you receive the financial help you are entitled to.

If you have lost a loved one who was paying for care, then we can help you to get a refund of care home fees paid in the past.

Our specialist team

We appreciate that many people who require care often have additional emotional and physical needs. It can also be an upsetting time for your family. We are friendly, empathetic and highly experienced at getting the correct financial help for our clients.

Our team have trained as Dementia Friends. This is a scheme run by the Alzheimer’s Society and means we understand what it is like to live with dementia. As a result, we can provide you with tailored and practical advice.

We specialise in care law and are familiar with the arguments that the NHS will raise when they refuse to fund care.

We will deal with your case from the start to finish. Many companies who advertise care home fee services will pass your case onto a third party. We will never do this.

Our Work 

  • Recover wrongly paid care home fees and secure future funding by the NHS. 
  • Review healthcare assessments to establish if you are wrongly paying fees due to an incorrect assessment or lack of assessment by the NHS.
  • Review financial assessments completed by the Local Council, who may have to provide financial support. 
  • Ensure any property you own is correctly valued by the Local Council in their financial assessment. In some circumstances, your property should not be included at all and we can prevent the Local Council from incorrectly forcing you to sell your property.  
  • Review care home contracts to make sure there are no unfair terms.

  • If you are a carer you may have needs that the Local Council have not properly assessed.  We can help you to obtain the support you deserve.

Please contact us today to establish what financial support you are entitled to.

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. More info