- Business Sales and Purchases
- Contracts of Employment, Policies & Documents
- Discrimination in Employment
- Dismissal, Disclipinary & Grievance Procedures
- Dismissing Employees
- Employment Tribunal and Court Claims
- Handling Sickness Absence
- Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Mediation Services
- Fee Structure: Employment
Contracts of Employment, Policies & Other Documents
Employment law is one of the fastest changing areas of law. If you are concerned that your contracts of employment are not up to date or not doing enough to protect your business against risk, we can help. We will ensure standard contracts minimise risk to your business, looking at termination arrangements, including preventing competition and poaching, as well as protecting your confidential information and intellectual property. We will provide you with template contracts which you can adapt to your needs or we can provide full individually tailored contracts; whatever suits you best.
If you want to update terms and conditions for your employees, we can advise as to the process and how to implement the changes including the consultation requirements and the best way to obtain your employees’ agreement to the changes.
We can also provide you with other key documents which will assist your business in the event of a problem or dispute. For example:
- Directors’ Service Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Employee handbooks
- Discipline and grievance policies
- Sickness absence policies
- Social media policies
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment policies
- Bribery policies
- Maternity, paternity and parental leave policies
Well drafted internal policies and procedures which are clear and written in plain English will help you to handle and deal with all manner of difficult issues.
We can hold your core documents on file so that we are ready to give you the instant and comprehensive advice that you need, when you need it.
If you need help with this or any other employment issue, call our dedicated employment law specialist, Maeve Vickery. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.