COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Small Claims Court Advice
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Business Breakdown
- Contractual Disputes
- Clubs & Societies
- Director's and Partner's Liabilities
- Emergency Action - Business Protection
- Employment Law Disputes
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Product Liability/Sale of Goods & Services
- Mediation Services
- Funding Options for Litigation
What Our Clients Say
Expertise, experience, pragmatic advice to balance best ambitions with commercial reality.W Ltd
Product Liability/Sale of Goods & Services
In the course of your business you may become involved in disputes concerning products your business has manufactured, goods your business has sold, or services your business has provided.
The Commercial Dispute Resolution team can confidently deal with the wide range of disputes arising out of the manufacture of goods and the supply of Goods and Services to consumers.
We have a wealth of experience in advising business clients in respect of:
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)
- The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987
- The Consumer Credit Act 1974
- The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
- The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1994
We have experience of, and can also confidently deal with proceedings brought by Trading Standards against the Directors and their company for an Enforcement Order under The Enterprise Act 2002.
If you would like to make an appointment with a dispute resolution solicitor, contact our team direct on 01278 454431 or freephone 0800 862 0442. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
There are currently no upcoming events