PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
- Areas of expertise
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding your Personal Injury Claim
- Fee Structure: Personal Injury
- Buying & Selling Your Home
- Court of Protection & Powers of Attorney
- Criminal Defence
- Dispute Resolution
- Divorce & Family
- Employment Law for Employees
- Elderly & Vulnerable Client Affairs
- Landlord & Tenant/Housing
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trusts & Tax Planning
- Wealth Protection
Sexual Abuse Claims
Pardoes’ specialist sexual abuse team have experience of helping many people who have been the victims of sexual abuse. We are happy to speak to you in confidence and with an initial free consultation to discuss your options.
We have experience of dealing with historic sexual abuse.
The past cannot be undone but obtaining compensation can help to move forward.
Contact Jonathan Rich on 01278 457891. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Ask Us a Question
Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.
The Court of Appeal has confirmed the decision of the High Court in the ... more
Having just spent a week on a narrow boat in the rain with the... more