01278 457 891 01308 459 533 01305 458 189 01823 446 200 01935 382 680

Criminal Injury Compensation Claims

Victims of violent crime can claim compensation from a government funded body called the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. Although they take applications directly from the public, it may be easier to have one of our experienced lawyers guide you through the process.

We have a large amount of experience in dealing with all types of criminal injuries compensation claims. We can advise you on how and when to bring the claim and on the appropriate amount of compensations.

For a free informal discussion about your CICA claim, contact Jonathan Rich on 01823 446204 or Mark Jones on 01823 446206. Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form and we'll contact you as soon as possible. 

Ask Us a Question

Call us free on 0800 862 0442 to speak to one of our friendly advisors, or complete the form below and we will email you back as soon as possible.

Reload Image

Featured Media

  • Featured Event

    There are currently no upcoming events

  • Latest News

    There is no news in this category

  • Featured Video

    There are currently no videos

  • Latest Blog
    Benefits of Land Registration

    Do you own property or land that is unregistered? If so, have you... more